Tuesday, October 07, 2008

See what last weekend did to Cub fans?

It's almost dawn and here I am, online and on the sofa, watching loyal Cub fan Vince Vaughn recreate the role of Norman Bates in Psycho.

I can't sleep.

I'm upset about work -- both in micro (I hate the revisions I have to make to this project) and macro (maybe I should just go along peacefully because the economy's bad and I don't want to lose this job) ways.

I miss my best friend.

I miss the Cubs.

I'm going to watch the end of the movie from bed. If I don't doze off soon, tomorrow morning is going to be brutal.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:10 AM

    I really hope you got some sleep...

    www.silverneurotic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you really sleep after Psycho? Well, I hope you got some rest anyhow. Good luck with the revisions.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.