Thursday, October 19, 2006

I believe in Vaughnistan

So happy to hear that Jen and Vince haven't broken up. It's pathetic, I know, but I actually do care.

First of all, I felt bad for her that, while Friends was winding down and she was facing a new chapter in her career, she also had to deal with whether or not her husband was falling in love with another woman. Then she had to watch him have the most famous, most beautiful baby of the year with this woman ... all while we were watching her. It was so cool that Courtney Cox and Matthew Perry seemed to stick her like glue when she was at the center of the tabloid tornado. I liked that the Friends were her friends, as well.

I thought she handled it with a lot of grace. Plus it was just upsetting to me that Jennifer Aniston isn't pretty enough to hold her man. I mean, if that's true, what chance do the rest of us have?

Then there's Vince. He's a local boy and a Cub fan. Plus there's something very sweet and down-to-earth about him. And funny. Pretty fads, Mr. Pitt, but talent is forever.

Of course, this "reconciliation" could just be a publicity stunt to coincide with the DVD release of their movie, The Breakup. But I'd rather believe in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.