Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fours -- Me been meme'd

Thanks to Kwizgiver for the tag.

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. Babysitter (high school)
2. Executive secretary (that's how long ago it was -- no one was an admin)
3. Copywriter
4. Associate Creative Director

Four countries I have been to:
1. France
2. Germany
3. Switzerland
4. Lichtenstein (It does so count!)

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Cincinnati for this afternoon's Cub game
2. Chateau Elan spa and vineyard in Atlanta (spa AND vineyard -- no further explanation required)
3. The Ouachita Mountain of Hot Springs National Park (so beautiful)
4. Boston Common (shown)

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Pizza
2. Burgers
3. Turkey
4. Chocolate chip cookies

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    To The Gal Herself! This is BookMama's Mama. I just want to tell you how much I look forward to reading your blog EVERY day. I check it every night - right after checking those of my kids and my brother. I grew up half way between Chicago and Cincinnati and I very well remember listening or watching the Reds and the Cubs play. Then we moved to the Toledo and the Detroit area and I forgot about the NL and became a die hard Tiger's fan. Your blog comments are a nice reminder of a couple of teams I used to love. I also took your advice and rewatched "The Natural" - naturally, Robert Redford at his best. How I had forgotten.....
    And on to being BookMama's Mama - thank you for posting the picture of the Make Way for Ducklings ducklings and mama....a favorite childhood book of mine. We were in Boston a few years ago and one of my main requests was going to the Gardens so that I could get a picture of the little family and also of the swan boats.
    And....thank you for saying such wonderful things about Big Brother and Little Sister. Those two plus Btwinny's JD really light up my life, and it is so nice to know that I am not the only person who thinks they are pretty darn cute!!
    Thanks again for your blogs and for your "little bits of wisdom".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmama's Mama: Nice to meet you and thank you so much for sharing! It really made my day. Lately I've felt a few quarts low on wisdom, so your words meant a lot to me.

    I've been to Boston twice, and each time, those ducks have been surrounded by children. Even in the rain. It's completely charming. Thinking of charming ... LS and BB are quite the little charmers! It's heartwarming to see how well the Bookmama and her sister get along. You must be so pleased and thrilled with your whole clan.

    Thank you again. And GO CUBS!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.