Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ABC Meme

I've been tagged! Jenny McB has called on me to answer this ABC All About Me.

A- Attached or Single? Single

B- Best Friend- His initials are SSP and he sees me as I am and likes me anyway

C- Cake or Pie- Pie. Specifically strawberry rhubarb pie.

D- Drink of choice- In public: Margarita on the rocks with salt; In private: Arbor Mist Strawberry Zinfandel (Please don't tell!)

E- Essential Items- iPod, hairbrush and a book

F- Favorite color- Blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms- Really? I have to choose one? OK, bears.

H- Hometown- Brookfield

I- Indulgence- Bad TV

J- January or February?- January, because it's a fresh start and everything seems possible

K- Kids- None

L- Life is incomplete without- Critters! I can't imagine living in a home without pets!

M- Marriage Date- I'm just a barren spinster

N- Number of Siblings- Two sisters; one 16 months older, one 8 years younger

O- Oranges or Apples?- Apples, but I prefer orange juice to apple juice

P- Phobias/Fears- Flying. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Q- Favorite Quote- If we cannot end our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. JFK

R- Reason to Smile- Hearing a Beatle song

S- Seasons - Fall

T- Tags- Starbucks Junkie. If you are still out there, Hick, copy this into your blog and answer these questions for yourself.

U- Unknown fact about me - When I was in second grade I had a poster of Paul McCartney on the back of my bedroom door. I kissed it so many times I wore the lips away.

V- Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? Oppressor, I guess. But this is very unfair. I consider about what I eat and am concerned with the quality of an animal's life.

W- Worst Habit- I can be terribly impatient.

X-X-rays or ultrasounds - I trust my doctors. Whatever they recommend.

Y- Your Favorite Food - Manicotti

Z- Zodiac - I'm on the cusp. Scorpio or Sagittarius, depending on which horoscope book I'm looking at.

3 comments:

  1. I am the only one in my family that loves Strawberry rhubarb pie.

    Yea, I didn't like the meat question, put me on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:11 PM

    I have to say I don't think I've ever had Strawberry Rhubarb pie. Have I missed out? I do like the sound of what you drink. Would take a margarita right now. Yum.

    I always freak a bit when I get stuff like this. What should I write about? Whenever I read these lists the people who answer them sound so clever like it took hardly any time at all while I know I'd be sweating bullets half the day going over each answer. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, here i am! i'm still reading you, but am very bad about keeping up this blog (obviously!)

    i'll do this one today. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.