Saturday, June 15, 2024

Sunday Stealing

 


1.  What is most important to you. The peace of mind that comes from doing the right thing.

2.  Your best trait. If you need me, I'll be there.

3.  A movie that makes you happy.

Everybody in the whole cell block was dancing to the Jailhouse Rock

4.  Something that excites you. Baseball.

5.  Something that worries you. Baseball.

6.  Actions your admire. Those who do good in the world.

7.  What year has been your best so far. I liked the year I turned 35. I was in love, felt sexy and womanly, and my career was taking off. It's the only time in my life I was equally happy at home and at work.

8.  Who do you trust? Most of my friends. (Otherwise, they wouldn't be my friends, right?)

9.  A song from your childhood. "She had two teeth in her mouth. One pointed north and the other pointed south. Madalena Catalina Ootendooten Whatendotten Hogan Bogan Logan was her name. She had two hairs on her head. One was alive and one was dead. Madalena Catalina Ootendooten Whatendotten Hogan Bogan Logan was her name ..."

10.  What you wore today. Denim shorts and a t-shirt.

11.  A book you are currently reading.

Read about it here

12.  What do you want less of? Donald J. Trump

13.  A question that needs to be asked. How can anyone vote for a twice-impeached convicted felon who has been found civilly responsible for sexual assault?

14.  The best idea you’ve had this week. Taking Roy Hobbs to the vet. I've been worried about him. The doctor examined him, ran bloodwork and decided that, except for a tooth that likely needs to be pulled, he's "perfect." Now I can worry a little less.


15.  How are you creative? With my words, with my problem solving.





5 comments:

  1. Roy Hobbs is a very handsome cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad Roy Hobbs is okay. You are one of the people who do good in the world, and someone I admire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:08 AM

    We answered 12 and 13 the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Great new that Roy Hobbs is healthy and doing well. I COMPLETELY agree with you on #12 & #13. My question - WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES to #12 and YES again to #13. my sentiments exactly. and I should have said what in God's good name is wrong with people? and do the ones who call themselves "Christian" even know the meaning of the word?? clearly not if they're voting for trump.

    Aw.....cute cat and glad he's ok!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.