Thursday, November 03, 2022

Thursday Thirteen #282

13 ways to get personal. Thanks to two old friends, I have three wedding presents to buy. (One of Mindy's sons just got married and now her second son is engaged.) Anyway, what I've read is that customized gifts are more popular now than ever. I've always enjoyed giving personalized presents, so this trend makes me happy.

If you don't have any bridal celebrations on your horizon, maybe this list can serve as thought-starters as we slide into the holiday season.

1. Champagne flutes with the bride/groom's names

2. A bottle of sparkling wine with their wedding date on the label (perfect for toasting their anniversary)

3. Personalized cork holder. OK, I didn't know this was a thing, but apparently it is. People who are seriously into wine keep the corks and here's an engraved wooden box for them to preserve their vino memories as a couple.

4. Monogrammed wine chiller

5.  Framed song lyrics from the first song they dance to at the reception

6. Address stamp to pretty up the back flap of all those thank you notes

7. Picture frame engraved with their wedding date

8. His-and-her passport covers for the bride and groom honeymooning somewhere beyond the 50 states

9. Monogrammed luggage tags

10. "Our First Christmas" ornament for the tree

11. Mr. and Mrs. floor mat

12. Monogrammed cashmere throw

13. Personalized mugs for morning coffee

Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.



5 comments:

  1. Good ideas. I'm trying to find a special present for my brother, and so far have come up empty handed. He was helpful this summer when my husband had his hip replaced, so he deserves something a little special this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #11 That one cracks me up for no reason at all. 🙃 I save corks thinking one day they’ll be made into something clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #11... whereas I save corks to use for crafty endeavors or needle/pincushions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personalize gifts are definitely more heartwarming. I like the idea of passport covers... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.