Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Thursday Thirteen #279

13 ways to prepare potatoes. I've been eating a lot of potatoes lately. And why not? They're cholesterol free and a good source of vitamin c and fiber. Plus they're crazy versatile. Here are 13 ways to enjoy them.

1. Potato salad

2. Scalloped

3. Au gratin

4. Mashed

5. Baked

7. Soup

8. French fries

9. Latkes

10. Tater tots

11. Skins

12. Roasted

13. Hashed browns

Mashed is my fave. How about you?


Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. I love potatoes. I add potatoes to ground beef for my tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good baked potato is my favorite...when the skin is all crispy and the inside is mush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubble and squeak, an English/Irish dish of potatoes, carrots and cabbage, mixed up and cooked up in the skillet.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Tater chips! When my ulcer acts up, they're the only thing I can eat sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love potatoes - fixed in just about any way they can be fixed. They are a delicious and versatile food. BTW, I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in potato country--thousands of acres of potatoes surround me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Full of potassium, too. At lunch today I discovered another way to make potatoes by boiling them first then finish in the toaster oven for a roasted taste. Yay! Potato chips, yum.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.