Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Thursday Thirteen #278

13 common restaurant complaints. This is what patrons speak up about most often. They can all be valid. But it's important to remember that only #3 is the sole responsibility of your server. That's why I always try to be polite when I'm unhappy. The person I'm complaining to is likely not the one I'm really upset with.

1. Disappointing food and drink

2. Slow customer service

3. Order mix up

4. Unsanitary restroom

5. Long wait time

7. Overpriced menu items

8. Issues with seating

9. Out of menu items

10. Credit card issues (some restaurants don't accept American Express and Discover)

11. Food not ready when promised for pick up

12. Dietary restrictions not accommodated

13. Food doesn't look like the picture on the website or menu


Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I have complained because they've forced disabled people to walk all the way to end of the restaurant even though there were empty seats much closer to the door. My husband hates for me to complain at restaurants, but how else do they know they're messing up? (P.S., hope the procedure today went well.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve walked out of restaurants when I’ve waited too long for a menu or for my order to be taken when restaurants aren’t busy and there are plenty of waiters.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.