Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunday Stealing


What flavor Popsicle is the best? Grape.
Do you have a DVR feature with your cable?  Yes, and I love it.
How many drawers does your dresser have? 10, and before this moment I never counted them.
Is your closet a mess? My whole home is a mess.
Have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube? No, I'm not that patient.
Describe your favorite pair of pajama pants. This may be TMI, but I don't wear pajama pants. I sleep in oversized t-shirts.
What color is your wallet? Golden brown.
Do you find flea markets and thrift shops enjoyable? Yes! I love the idea of rehoming and repurposing things in our disposable world.
Have you met amazing people online? Yes.
Would you be happy if I colored a picture for you? Sure! I like presents.
What show do you think 'made' the 90's? The only correct answer.


Are you happier now than you were last year? I suppose so.
What are you currently drinking? Ice water.
Do you trust people easily? No.
What are you looking forward to in the next three months? Looking back on my completed home improvement project. I'm replacing my window frames.
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Hope the home improvement project goes well. I had never counted the drawers in my dresser either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we're having home improvement done, but they're SO backed up, it won't start until April or May 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a busy gal (pun intended) and I hope you are happier than you were this time last year. We all should hope so....unless you're one of those eternally happy people no matter what. New window frames! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I was working on voter postcards and Letter Against Isolation today and thought of you. You are such a great example. :-) I hope your home improvement project goes well. We are having some work done at our income property where we will be moving next spring. We are selling our condo and taking our profits and moving back into the home for a while. We will be doing lots of renovations once we are there. It's hard to find a good contractor so I am glad you have one. I enjoy flea markets and thrift shops too! Amen to meeting nice people online. Blogging friends are some of the nicest people out there. I hope you have a good week. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my comment disappeared. But I was nodding my head in agreement for many of your answers. I love our blogging network--diverse, interesting, and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.