Wednesday, April 27, 2022

God, I love baseball

I've been away from blogging for a while, but not from baseball. Anthony Rizzo had a career game yesterday, three home runs.


This cost me $15. I've pledged $5/home run to The Anthony Rizzo Family Foundation, to help families dealing with pediatric cancer. 

I am still a Cub fan, of course. But the team disrespected Rizz and he deserves all good things in the Bronx. I hope he's enjoying this new chapter of his life. He represents the best in baseball, and baseball is the best of us.



2 comments:

  1. Even though he's not a Cub he's a great athlete! Way to go Rizzo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rizzo is such a class act. He fits in SO well. I was thrilled they brought him back. Now they gotta spend a ton to keep him...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.