Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Thursday Thirteen #252

 

The 13 "Guilty Pleasures" edition. There are things I love that are not especially good for me, or that I'm embarrassed to enjoy as much as I do. They include:

1. Coca Cola

2. Pringles Potato Chips

3. Reading about The Royals

4. Saved by the Bell (I have no idea why I find this awful show imminently watchable)

5. The movie Valley of the Dolls (I love every wretched frame)

6. Ice cream sandwiches

7. Elvis movies

8. Helen Reddy songs

9. True crime

10. Office supplies (especially erasers and binder clips)

11. Long showers

12. Spite reading. In 2012/13, my oldest friend once dated (literally once) but continued to flirt online with a really toxic guy. Nine years later, I still check his Twitter feed regularly so I can get the satisfaction of saying, "What a putz."

13. Cold, leftover pizza for breakfast.

How about you? What are your guilty pleasures?

Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.




6 comments:

  1. LOVE cold, leftover pizza for breakfast, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love office supplies, too, but it's notebooks and ink pens that attract me. My other terrible pleasure is a bag of Smarties. I know that's a children's candy but I love them. Pure sugar high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for office supplies of alllllll varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long ago, I decided not to feel guilty about stuff. So, you got me really thinking about this. Spite reading would be one, for sure. Buying fabric would also be on my guilty pleasure list, if I had one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like true crime too and cherry Garcia ice cream, thrift shopping and watching the OSCARS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diet Coke, awful paranormal "reality" shows, Neil Diamond songs, thrifting just for fun, wine tastings, journals & planners, Gibble's barbecue chips.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.