1. Do you buy things when you want them or wait for sales? I'm an impulse shopper. While I can be remarkably cheap about some things (I use a tube squeezer key to get every last bit of toothpaste), I have also been known to buy stuff I don't need just because it's on sale.
2. Do you think time moves slowly or quickly? It depends. During a late afternoon meeting, time crawls. While watching a movie I adore, the moments seem to race by.
3. How often do you spend time alone? All day every day. Unless Zoom calls and phone calls count.
4. What’s something that has changed in the last month? My front door. One month ago today I had a wreath on one side and Christmas cards taped to the other.
5. What’s the best part of your job, profession? Seeing the results. Did my words encourage a consumer to pick up the phone or click "Learn more?" I like knowing my efforts have helped my client's bottom line.
6. How many pens do you have? I have no idea.
7. What is your healthiest habit? Probiotics! My gut is so much more efficient now that I take one every morning and eat Chobani yogurt a couple times/week.
8. Do you have a favorite postage stamp?
9. Who did you talk to the most this week? Last week, I suppose it was my art director. Or maybe it was Elaine from movie group.
10. What’s on your bedside table? Two alarm clocks and a tissue box.
11. How often do you try something new? It depends on what we're talking about.
12. What are some of your grocery list staples? Coke and 2% milk.
13. Do you have a favorite poet? Nope.
14. What interesting fact do you know? President Kennedy's favorite carol was "What Child Is This?" 30 years after his death, Jacqueline Onassis told a friend that during the holidays, when she'd unexpectedly hear it in a store or restaurant, it touched her heart. She was used to seeing her late husband's name on roads and schools. She had learned to handle coming upon his image in magazines or on TV. It was "What Child Is This?" or "Greensleeves" that never stopped hurting. I wonder if that says more about the power of music or the nature of grief.
15. Do you fold laundry right away or do it later? Right away.