Sunday, October 24, 2021

Shot #3 is in the books

Friday evening I got my third Pfizer in my right arm, and my annual flu shot in the left. I woke up feeling fine Saturday morning, just a little sore from the Pfizer, but after a couple hours I was exhausted. I took a nap, took a shower, farted around a little doing Saturday things, and found myself exhausted again. 

I don't know if it was Pfizer #3 or getting it and the flu shot in tandem, but the fatigue was real and I'm very glad I gave myself a lazy Saturday to recover.

Of course, I'm glad I got the shots. I'm going to Key West to see Henry and Reg for Christmas, and they have reported to me that their little island is filled with trouble-making anti-mask tourists. I don't want to kick off 2022 sick! I'm just sharing so that you'll clear your calendar after your next shot. I'm so glad that I was able to give myself the time to sleep it off.



3 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting the booster. Mine is scheduled for this coming Wednesday. I am taking Thursday as a sick day. Glad to hear that you only felt tired. Tired I can deal with. We are planning to travel this winter too, and there was no way I was getting on a plane without the booster. Have a good Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The portal for boosters for Moderna opens Monday! I can't wait to get my booster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're fully protected heading into Florida. Look forward to hearing about your adventures...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.