Saturday, October 02, 2021

Sunday Stealing

 Stolen from Facebook

 1. Do you like bleu cheese? Nope

2. Coke or Pepsi?  Coke

3. Do you own a gun? Nope. Nor would I ever.

4. Hot dogs or cheeseburgers? I like them both. It depends on my mood and how hungry I am.

5. Favorite type of food? I like the aforementioned hot dogs and cheeseburgers.

6. What do you drink in the morning? Water and milk.

7. Can you do a 100 pushups? Oh my goodness, no!

8. Tattoos? No

9. Do you wear glasses? Yes.

10. Phobia? Well, now that you mention it, I hate guns.

11. Piercings? One in each ear lobe.

12. Can you whistle? Nope.

13. Surgeries? One major, several minor.

14. Like gambling? Sure. I just don't bet very much.

15. Do you like to dance? Yes, but I do it badly.



6 comments:

  1. I guess I would be scared of guns too. I haven't seen many, I have to admit.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a dancer either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not scared of guns, but I am very much aware of their power and the risks. Not something I’d keep in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like everyone has guns here in Missouri. Josh and I have shot guns but when he got so depressed I didn't want to have any in our house. Loved your answers. Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need dance lessons, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's coming on hunting season here in The County. 🙄
    I'm with you on #3.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.