Sunday, August 15, 2021

I can't believe I'm watching this

I stumbled onto a Saved by the Bell marathon on cable and, God help me, I'm watching it. I have no idea why I'm transfixed. Maybe it's the bright 80s clothes and colors. Maybe I need mindless background noise. Maybe it's the sound of the jangling alarm clock in the opening credits. 

I love cable. I know everyone else is cutting the cord and streaming, but I'll hang on as long as I can. There's something just so deliciously random about flipping through thousands of channels and landing on a Saved by the Bell marathon.

I'm such a simple Gal.



3 comments:

  1. I like cable channels too. I also like Hallmark and love to see the Golden Girls. We need some things that are light when there is so much craziness out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved by the Bell was a fun show. I remember my kids watching reruns of it. I hadn't thought about that show in a long time. Thanks for the memory. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not especially a fan of that show--Screech drove me nuts.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.