Saturday, June 05, 2021

I got 'em!

Chicago is opening back up, and to me, that means BASEBALL! Wrigley Field will be back at full capacity on Friday, June 11, and today at 2:00, tickets went on sale for home games through the end of the season.

One special Friday next month, my nephew and I will be in Section 229, Row 7, Seats 14 and 15. I really hate hot weather, so I hope it's not blistering that day. But you know what? So what! We're going back to the Friendly Confines.

And, I'm proud to say, I got our tickets before the website crashed. The demand was so great that sales were suspended. But not until my tickets were tucked safely into my cyber wallet.

My nephew and I both realize this could be Anthony Rizzo's last year in Cubbie blue,* so we're sitting along first base, facing the Cubs dugout. We want to see as much of our favorite most Cub as we can, while we can.

 
*Though in my heart, I refused to accept this possibility.


1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.