Sunday, March 07, 2021

Sunday Stealing

 AlecClayton

Here's a link to Mr. Clayton's writing and artwork.

 
1. Do you put ketchup on hot dogs? Yes. Relish, too.

2. How many TVs in your house? Two, living room and bedroom.

3. Do you put salt on watermelon?
No.

4. Can you swim? Yes. I swim well and I enjoy it. Swimming on Christmas Day has been part of my Key West holiday celebrations, but last year I was unable to go because I was recovering from Covid 19. With a heart filled with hope, I just made my reservations for this Christmas. Here's the pool at Casa 325, where I anticipate my holiday dip will take place.

 
5. Are your parents still alive? Nope.

6. First car?
Only car: a Chevy Impala.

7. Surgeries? Not today, but thank you for offering.

8. What do you drink in the morning?
Ice water (or hot tea, depending on the season) and a glass of milk. 
 
9. Can you do 100 push ups? This was recently a Saturday 9 question, and I'm stealing Kwizgiver's brilliant answer: "Probably not consecutively."

10. Can you change a tire?
Nope.

11. Tattoos?
Nope.

12. Do you wear sunglasses? I used to have quite a wardrobe of sunglasses, but I quit wearing them with advent of Covid. I've switched from my contacts to my glasses because I don't want to touch my eyes.

13. Do you have a phobia?
I am freaking terrified of flying.

14. Do you have a nickname? Yes
 

15. Are you a picky eater? No. I can't tolerate spicy foods, but other than that, I'm good.



4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have a trip booked. I hope it all works out. I am sure it will. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you're afraid of flying, yet still fly to Key West. That's love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to go on the trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a terribly fussy, picky eater in my youth--but as my palate matured I will try most things now.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.