Saturday, February 27, 2021

February Blogging Challenge -- Day 27

 

Visit Kwizgiver for the prompts

27) What is something you want more of in your life?

Peace of mind. Contentment. 

We're in the last innings, my loved ones and me. We're dealing with health issues we never had before. We're into, or are looking at, retirement and it's not going to be as comfortable for any of us as we'd just always assumed. (Oh, let's face it: some of us never thought this time would come!)

But there's a beauty to every season. I want to enjoy this time instead of worrying so much.



2 comments:

  1. Your last two sentences resonate with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I wish I would have planned a little better with retirement. We are comfortable, but a little more would allow us to travel more. But of course no one is traveling much these days. Good news for your furbaby!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.