Monday, February 22, 2021

February Blogging Challenge -- Day 22

  

Visit Kwizgiver for the prompts

22) How do you want to feel today? Do you feel that way? What can you do that would help you feel that way?

I want to feel productive, like I'm making good use of the day and not wasting my time. It's early as I post this, so I don't know if I will get there. But in addition to monitoring my work email to see what my clients want, I've given myself some little chores to do (wash dishes and clean the sink, schedule my annual checkup with the dermatologist) to help keep me on track.

2 comments:

  1. Hi The Gal Herself:
    It is always good to stay on track and I don't always do that.
    I'm doing laundry today and making out some bills, neither one
    is never an ending job.
    Have a good day!

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation week went flying right by--everyone was commenting on it. I'm glad I had organized everything I needed for today before I left.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.