Tuesday, February 02, 2021

February Blog Challenge -- Day 2

 

 

Visit Kwizgiver for the prompts

 

2) What are you looking forward to this month?

Feeling my new financial normal.

I got a raise on December 1, but it didn't appear until my December 31 check, with my Christmas bonus, so it looked like a lot. Then in January, with my refi I got a refund check for overpayment on my previous mortgage account. And, with the refi, my mortgage payment is naturally lower. So in December and January I felt like I was rolling in dough.

That's not reality though. It's not like I suddenly became a Vanderbilt in December. So February is my first real financial month of 2021.



1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have a cushion of money for however briefly you've got it!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.