Sunday, February 14, 2021

February Blog Challenge -- Day 14

  

Visit Kwizgiver for the prompts

14) How do you show others love? What do others do that make you feel loved?

I am available to those I love. I'm here. Call me. I will try my best not to let you down. 

Doing something specific to me makes me feel loved. For example, my Cousin Rose got me a book of classic movie trivia. She knows that's special to me. It doesn't remotely interest her, but she knows I enjoy it. Similarly, when I had the corona virus, my friend Kathleen sent me a box filled Twizzlers and popcorn to enjoy while I watch old movies from bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.