|Click here and tell Bud you love it|
Bud dug up a golden goodie blast from his blogging past. I hope we can convince him to do it every week. Bud's got a unique voice and we could use him.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Why are my eyes so puffy?
2. What shirt are you wearing?
3. Do you label yourself? I'm a Boomer and an aunt and a niece and friend and a Liberal and a Christian and a loyal American and a Cub fan and a Paul girl ...
4. What does your watch look like? I have many watches. I don't wear them anymore because I don't want to ick them up with hand sanitizer. Besides, I don't really have to be anywhere by a specific time these days.
5. What were you doing at midnight last night? Snoring.
6. Last furry thing you touched? My cat Connie.
7. Favorite age you have been so far? 35. I felt womanly and sexy.
8. What is your current desktop picture? The cats.
9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be? The money. And now I've got the song going through my head. "If I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars); I'd buy you a house (I would buy you a house) ..."
10. The last song you listened to? "Love Takes Time" by Orleans
11. What time of day were you born? On the stroke of midnight. Which doesn't legally exist because it's neither day. My mom was asked to choose between 11:59 PM on Thursday or 12:01 AM on Friday. She chose Friday.
12. Where did you live in 1987? In a teeny tiny studio apartment. Fourth floor walk up. Tub with no shower. It goes for $900/month now! (I wouldn't pay that.)
13. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Feel frustrated because there really isn't anything you can do.
14. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes. I almost did twice. First to Fremont, California. Then to Philadelphia. The relationships fell apart before the altar. Had nothing to do with Fremont or Philly. (Though Fremont did strike me as a pit.)
15. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Keys, mask and ... hell, I'll just grab my purse and then I'll have everything I will ever need.
16. What’s your favorite town/city? This one. Chicago. Home of the first place Chicago Cubs (though they are struggling just now).
17. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Yesterday I had a turkey sandwich at Potbelly's and paid cash.
18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Friday I mailed a handwritten note to my Cousin Rose. We're Facebook Friends, but still exchange letters.
19. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear? I don't remember. I just bought a garnet red duster for my niece's wedding. I'm wearing it over a matching cami and black leggings I have to shorten the sleeves, but other than that, I'm happy with it.
20. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My skin is dry. Where's my Nivea?