Sunday, August 09, 2020

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 9

Today's happiness -- I finally did it.  I've been meaning to clean my bathroom from top to bottom. To wash the floors and scrub the tub and sink and soap-and-water the walls and even the radiator and Windex the mirror and shelves.* I imagine myself doing it so many times that I sometimes I truly kid myself into thinking it's done.

Well, today, it's done!

It feels good, but I do wonder why I'm not bald. Judging by the hair in my bathroom, I shed like a St. Bernard.

*I didn't mention Comet-ing the bowl because I always do that. As for the rest of it, I can be quite a slob.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.



1 comment:

  1. We're on the same wave-length! I did mine top to bottom Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.