Monday, December 16, 2019

Floaters and flashes

For about a week now, I've been kept company by a spider web floater on my right eye. At night, when I look unavoidably look into car headlights, I see flashes in the periphery of the same eye.

I have looked around on the internet and have discovered it's either nothing or really serious.

Naturally, I'd prefer it to be nothing.

After January 1, if I'm still seeing them, I'll go to the eye doctor. This is, after all, why I have insurance.

Before I go, I'll check this blog so I'll have something accurate to say when she asks, "How long have you seen these floaters and flashes?" This is one of the benefits of blogging!


3 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a good result in your eye tests. Sooner rather than later is better, if you can manage it. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€žπŸ»❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those. They can be an irritation but unless you've loosened a lens or something, they are relatively harmless. I see them when I look at the sky; I have a line that goes by. And when I sneeze sometimes everything looks like a disco ball light for a moment or two. Good luck. Don't let it go too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I get the flashes when I am dehydrated.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.