Monday, November 18, 2019

Wedneday morning at 10:30

That's when I will find out what's going on with my career.

On the one hand, it can't be too dire. They don't generally give you two days' notice that you're being let go.

On the other hand, why not just tell me today? Why make an appointment days in advance if you already know what you're going to do with me?

I suspect this has to do with our St. Louis sister agency. One of our directors is going to be down there, meeting with them, at the same time that I'm going to be in the conference room learning my fate. Coincidence? I think not.

I'm trying not to freak out too much.

I am not altogether successful.


1 comment:

  1. My word--that's a crappy thing to happen in your birthday week!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.