2. What product would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren't going to sell it anymore?
3. What is the most interesting thing you have seen online this week?
I was reading about Ronan Farrow's book, Catch and Kill. It's disturbing to think that NBC may have warned him away from covering the Harvey Weinstein scandal because Weinstein's team had incriminating information about Matt Lauer. (I wish I had a specific link to share, but I don't.)
4. Is it better to be a "big fish in a small pond" or a "small fish in a big pond"?
I am a small fish in a big pond, and I'm good with it.
5. Do you play chess? Are you good at it?
No. I think it's boring. (Sorry, chess lovers! I'm sure it's my tiny brain, not your game.)
6. Tell us something random about your week.
My left winter boot rubs the heel. Just the left one. The right one is fine.
7. What is your favorite Frank Sinatra song?
I'll go with this one from the movie Irreconcilable Differences. It's not a great song, and his voice isn't what it once was, and it wasn't a hit, but I love it all the same. He sounds like he lived this. Sinatra really gets to me sometimes.
8. Has your state approved the sale of medical marijuana? In a nutshell, what are your thoughts on the subject?
"Recreational marijuana use" will be legal here in IL in 2020. CBD oil is available in just about everything, everywhere. I suppose this is a good thing. I worry about it in petcare products. I am concerned that there's so little quality control.
9. Einstein’s Theory of Happiness is: “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.” Was Einstein right?
What's not to like about that statement?
10. Do you enjoy fresh peaches? What is your favorite way to use them in a recipe?
I don't cook. Sorry.