Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tuesday 4

 
 
Ghostly Tell Tales

1.   Believe in ghosts, spirits, or the supernatural? Not really. I believe in Heaven, and know that the spirits of my loved ones reside there and sometimes I feel them reaching out to me. But I don't consider that "supernatural."

2.   Ever had a supernatural experience? Nope.

3.   Favorite horror film? I saw The Ghost and Mr. Chicken at the movies when I was a little girl, and it truly did scare me. Now I go out of my way to watch it whenever it's on, because it brings back fond memories, and because it's fun to pick out the actors from other sitcoms ("Look! It's the second Darrin from Bewitched!") And the good guys win! (Atta boy, Luther!)


4.   Finish this line: Silently I walk in the moonless night____? Silently I walk in the moonless night, fingering my keys in my coat pocket.


3 comments:

  1. My husband loves that movie. I'm not a Don Knotts' fan, but hubby is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ghost and Mr. Chicken...now that is my kind of horror movie! Kids are so much more immune to that sort of thing these days. I remember being spooked by the Wizard of Oz and even some Scooby-Doo episodes. Given my choice, I'd rather have had that innocent childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost positive I have seen that movie when I was younger. I love Don Knotts. Loved your answers. Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.