2. What is your earliest memory? I was a toddler.
I pressed my hand flat on the leather ottoman and tried to raise myself. Just a flash, just that little moment, is all I remember.
3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? If I'm at the ballpark, I want a hot dog. Otherwise, cheeseburger.
4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be? My all-time idol, JBKO. So much I have to ask her!
5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find? Always: Ketchup. Never: Tomatoes.
6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1? Yes! Busted!
7. Why don't watermelons grow on trees? They grow so big they would break the branch.
8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will? My cassettes.
9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out? Lyrics to Beatle songs.
10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car? No car
11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest? My kid sister
12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal. Women doctors. I was watching reruns of What's My Line? from the 1950s, and the panel and audience seemed to assume every woman was a school teacher, elevator operator or secretary.
13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt? Oh, yes.
14. What do you dip your french fries in? Ketchup
15. What was the last picture that you took? I came home the other day to the open cabinet and cat food on the floor ... yet no cats were anywhere in sight. I suspect Pink Mouse and Green Fish were being framed for this crime.