Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April Challenge -- Day 25

Learn more
Four weird traits you have

1) Some stuff just has to match or I'm not happy. For example, every day I take two fiber gummies. They must be same the color.

2) I hate doing laundry, even though it's the only domestic chore I'm good at.

3) All my cats have full names. For example, Rey is Reynaldo Curtis and Connie is Constance MacKenzie. I believe they deserve the dignity of their own identities. And I judge others by the names they bestow on their furry roommates.

4) I eat my food one thing at a time. For example, I won't touch my fries until I'm done with my burger. I do not think this is weird, but people in my life have. One of my best friends watched me like a hawk, hoping to "catch" me bouncing between my sweet potatoes and my main course. My icky grandmother actually scolded me for it.

 


If you're interested in seeing the April Challenge prompts and joining in, click here.

3 comments:

  1. My husband does that one food at a time thing, too. I wouldn't think it was odd if he had done it all along, but he just started doing it within the last 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whine and complain about lugging my laundry to the laundromat (actually, I whine and complain about the weirdos there) but I love doing laundry. I love the texture and scent of freshly washed clothes. I don't mind folding and putting away, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother does that one-food at a time thing, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.