Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 30

Rizz likes money
On Day 30, the gesture counted. My boss called my art director and me in to his office and closed the door. He told us that he spoke to our department head about getting us raises before year-end.

While I would desperately love to see a little more in each paycheck, I'm not counting on it happening. Instead, I'm going to concentrate on my boss extending himself and being supportive. He isn't always. It was nice to hear.

If you want to play along, just come back here (meaning to this blog, not this individual post) each day in August, looking for the Happy Cub. Every day I will try to have a post with the headline: August Happiness Challenge: Day [X]. Leave a comment and then post your own daily happiness, with AugustHappiness Challenge in the title to make it easy to find.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the pat on the back does have some financial gain. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.