Monday, July 03, 2017

I Miss It!

I thought it was a good thing that we didn't have a classic movie Meet Up scheduled for July. I was going to use the extra free time to commit myself to housework.

Yeah, right.

I've taken two bags of clothes to Goodwill, but it's like spitting in the ocean. I'm still drowning in stuff.

And I miss Will and Joanna. No, that's not quite true. I miss watching old movies with Will and Joanna. It's cool to share your passion with others who really get it. On Facebook, Will posted his flower boxes with the caption, "The calla lilies are in bloom again."

I immediately answered, "Such a strange flower."

"I knew you'd finish the quote! :)"


(The quote is classic Hepburn from Stage Door.)

1 comment:

  1. Keep taking baby steps! I'm right here with you--working albeit slowly on my own declutter project!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.