Friday, December 30, 2016

OneWord: FOCUS on Money




If my calculations are correct,* I spend between $1,880 and $2,000 a year on workweek lunches.

I feel I deserve this extravagance. And that may well be. However, I cannot afford it.

By brown bagging it just one day every week, I can:
•  save about $30 each month, or more than $350/year
•  take care of the possible $27.75 monthly increase in my condo assessment without any undue hardship.

And so I shall begin January by focusing on packing my lunch one day/week. I won't allow myself to forget/ignore this.


*A big "if"

1 comment:

  1. I've had the reality check on my finances, too. I've got to trim all the little extras from my budget. No fun being an adult.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.