Sunday, June 19, 2016

June Challenge -- Bringing It Up to Date

Click here to see what it's about
16. If you could go into an alternate universe, where would you go and what would it look like? This is hard for me because I don't like fantasy or scifi. Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter simply do not interest me. So instead I'd like to revisit a Nanowrimo I wrote years ago, imagining my life at 50 with each of the men I loved and thought I wanted to be with forever. It was a very enlightening exercise. Playing it out in my head, I had to admit that none of the scenarios was particularly comfortable for me. If I'm honest with myself, I realize that my life's turned out exactly the way it was always supposed to.

17.  What can you guarantee will always be there?



18.  What’s your passion? Books and cats. :)

19.  Write a letter to yourself in 30 years. I hope that, at age 86, you're still independent and cognizant. Otherwise, I hope you're not still here.

1 comment:

  1. The All-in-one post!
    Very nice enlightening exercise! Makes me think about my decisions.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.