Five Things I Have a Passion for:
• Animal welfare. Cats and dogs are like corks on the water, they go where the waves (or we) send them. That makes us responsible for their health and happiness. I feel this keenly.
• The Beatles. The Lads from Liverpool shaped my world view of just about everything, and I'm eternally grateful.
• The 1960s. The Beatles. Civil Rights. The Kennedys. Motown. The space race. It's the decade that changed everything. I can't get enough of what we now call "mid-century."
• The Cubs. This could be the year!
Five Things I'd Like to Learn Before I Die:
• Self discipline
• Technology (I admit I'm having a hard time keeping up)
• Um .... You got me on #5
Five Things I Say A Lot:
• Where are my sunglasses?
• What the fuck?
• Sorry I'm so late.
• Why do they hate us? (In regards to management sticking four of us in a crappy clown car of an office)
• I could, if I was someone else entirely!
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately:
• White Collar Girl by Renee Rosen (Novel)
• Talk Show/Brief Encounters by Dick Cavett (Memoirs)
• Cheap Shot by Ace Atkins (Mystery)
• Franklin and Lucy by Joseph Persico (Biography)
• US and People (because I love William, Kate, George and Charlotte)
|The Italian poster|
• The Way We Were
• Mary Poppins
• Summer Stock
• A Hard Day's Night