Sunday, April 05, 2015

Sunday Stealing

The More Or Less Meme

3 (or more, or less!) things... 

1. ...you cannot live without.  Cable, internet, books

2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with. iPod, Farmville 2, and ice cream

3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.  Pick up Connie the Cat's prescription, return to the gym, begin The Big Project at work

4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.  Paid bills, stayed within my budget, got my heavy winter coat cleaned and put away until next year

5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.' New headphones, a portable DVD player (before they stop making them) and a new phone

6. ...you would like to change about yourself.  Reduce my waist, be healthier, be more patient

7. ...you like about yourself. I'm smart, loyal and funny

8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing. Scrubbing the tub, putting away my winter clothes, dusting

9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization. My finances, my refrigerator, my wallet

3 comments:

  1. Do they still make portable DVD players? I stumbled upon a Walkman while I was cleaning out my daughter's room a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we gave the exact same answer, word for word, to #7.

    Technology has moved so quickly I can no longer keep up. I have no idea what is and isn't available anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy your ability to put your winter coat away.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.