Friday, October 03, 2014

I think the worst is behind us

Joey has not had another diarrhea incident since Sunday night/Monday morning. He's enthusiastic about food and sitting beside me right now, purring happily, so I think my old boycat is going to be OK. Thanks to everyone who sent along good wishes.

Now if I can only get some good joo joo going for my futon cover. I cleaned it myself as soon as I discovered it and that took care of the stain, but the smell! I'm trying a "fabric refresher" formulated for pet odors. I hope it works where the Febreze did not. I don't want to risk laundering the cover again, for fear it will shrink, so if it's not smelling any better next week, I'll take it to the dry cleaner.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't white vinegar supposed to remove pet odors? I don't know why that popped into my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the update...i have been checking everyday to hear about him.
    i haven't any ideas to remove the stinky smell :0(

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.