Sunday, May 18, 2014

Where Did My Day Go?

In keeping with this blog's unofficial Motown theme, that's the musical question I'm asking today.

Saturday just felt like a wasted day to me. I slept sooooo much! Went out to breakfast, did a little grocery shopping, stopped at Ulta (I had points to redeem!) and got my eyes checked (my prescription hasn't changed). I got home at about 2:30 and slept until nearly 7:00! I felt a little nauseous and had a killer headache and was in bed before midnight.

I had been looking forward to a lazy Saturday with nothing to do, but I hadn't planned on doing nothing with it! I really wish I could beat this flu bug. I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.