Wednesday, February 05, 2014

God, You're Dumb


Remember Archie Bunker? He's the grumpy old man by oldest friend had been crushing on. I still cyber stalk him because I want to be 100% sure she's not circling back to him. (For all that he's a toxic douchebag, she's attracted to his eyes, smile and minor celebrity as a retired sportscaster.)

Anyway, today he's ranting over Facebook as "Big Brother" because of those "look back" anniversary films they've put together for us. Who are THEY to take HIS information and put together a video?

Um, Arch? THEY are the ones who own your information because when you posted it, you gave it to them. 



2 comments:

  1. I think I'm the only person left that hasn't made one of those videos. I should do it to spite Archie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:43 PM

    I haven't done those video things either. I don't post much to FB for this very reason.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.