Wednesday, August 21, 2013

2013 August Happiness Challenge -- Day 20

Don. Don is the age-appropriate man at the health club who insisted on talking to me today. He has heavily-lidded eyes (Italian?) and slight balding at the crown. We were on the elevator together as he was leaving the gym and I was beginning my workout. We joked about how we'd both do better to use the stairs, to make it part of our workouts, but we don't. Then we talked about our exercise routines ...

At any rate, he was flirting with me and it was nice to not feel invisible. So many of the men at my office are young enough to be my children. Men that I pass on the street seem to not see me anymore. Some of it is my age, much of it is my weight.

If I never see Don again -- and in a city this size that's very likely -- it made me happy to flirt again.


2 comments:

  1. what is not to love about you!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little flirting is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.