Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Choices #1


This is a new meme, to run every Tuesday. 
Why don't you click here and check it out?


Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Always Coke.

Rain or snow? Nice, white snow

Monochrome or multicolour? Multicolor!

Summer or winter? Winter, I guess. Autumn is really my favorite.

Pecan pie or banoffee pie? Pecan. Because until this very moment I had never heard of banoffee.

Early bird or night owl? Night owl

Sweet tooth or savoury tooth? Sweet tooth

And that would be a Coke in the cup
Football (soccer) or American football? American football, I suppose. But my heart belongs to baseball and I bleed Cubbie blue.

Fish and chips or burger & fries? Burger and fries

Shower or bath? Depends on my mood and my schedule

Music or tv? TV

Walking or running? Am I wandering or fleeing?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing! Banoffee pie is a concoction of bananas, toffee and cream, on a crumbled biscuit base. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun! I'll have to try my hand next week. Almost all of our answers would match!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.