Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions… 

• What are you currently reading? Where We Belong by Emily Giffin. It's only my second Giffin, but I can see why she's crazy popular. She so clearly likes her characters and draws them so compassionately. Very good chick lit.


• What did you recently finish reading? Sybil Exposed by Debbie Nathan. Fascinating and really quite shocking. Sybil -- both the book and the made-for-TV movie starring Sally Field about the woman with 16 personalities -- was something of a fraud and worse, the real woman behind the story was used as a marketing tool.


• What do you think you’ll read next? So many possibilities! Perhaps Kinsey and Me, by Sue Grafton. Or Anne Frank's Family, a biography of the entire clan that gave us that extraordinary young diarist.


3 comments:

  1. If you enjoy Giffin, you ought to try Jill Mansell. She's BritChickLit and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sue Grafton's book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:32 PM

    I have to read that Sybil book. I stole my Mom's copy of Sybil when I was probably too young to read it and absolutely became obsessed with that...was probably the sole reason I ended up with a degree in psychology. To find out the whole thing was a fraud's gonna be heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.