Saturday, December 08, 2012

Holidailies -- Day 8

Today's prompt: Share your unique tradition.

I'm more conventionally religious than much of my family. For the last decade or so, I have found great comfort and satisfaction in celebrating the festive/Santa/gift-giving side of Christmas on Christmas Eve and then, beginning with Christmas Eve worship service, I set Christmas itself aside for the spiritual side of the holiday. I don't mean that I spend the day in solemn meditation, but I try to concentrate on the true meaning of the day.


1 comment:

  1. That's a nice tradition. I hope your Christmas is filled with blessed joy.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.