Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday 9


1) Do you ever fantasize about flying, beyond the rainbow or anywhere else? Oh, yes. I grew up on Bewitched and Mary Poppins. Both Samantha Stevens and Mary Poppins spent time sitting on clouds, and I thought that would be lovely.


2) Do you think you have seen The Wizard of Oz more than 10 times? Yes, on TV and at the movie theater. And I've seen Wicked and The Wiz on stage a time or two, too.


3) Which Wizard of Oz character would you most like to dress as for Halloween? I'd steal a costume innovation I saw at The Sing Along Wizard of Oz. A guy took a shoebox, covered it in yellow contact paper, and wore it on his head, claiming to be a Yellow Brick from the famous road.

4) What will Trick or Treaters get when they come to your front door? Atomic Fireballs. Though I doubt I'll get many Trick or Treaters. My village ordains kids be off the streets by 7:00.

5) Did you ever TP a neighbor's house or indulge in other acts of Halloween vandalism as a kid? (Don't worry, that statute of limitations is up.). No. I was very goody-goody.

6) Who annoys you more -- people who never respond to your texts/emails, or those who never look up because they're always checking their texts/emails? The latter. I get so sick of looking at the part of someone's hair!

7) Who was the last person you hugged? My cousin
 

8) What two colors do you like to wear together?
Blue and black


9) Did your alarm clock wake you up this fine Saturday morning? No. I crashed on the sofa and woke up with a headache. I HATE how that feels and must stop doing it!
 

11 comments:

  1. This horrible hotel bed woke me up this morning....gah, I can't WAIT to sleep in my own bed again. My back is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like the brick costume idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got sucked in by the picture! FIREBALLS! Still have to go get my candy. Not my fav holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brick road costume is a good one! I love not setting the alarm, but falling asleep on the couch is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the costume idea myself. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd dress up as Glinda, I dig her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Wicked on Broadway a few years ago and it was amazing!

    Thanks for posting S9!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw Wicked and I loved it, but then I love all plays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:33 PM

    When my sister was in elementary school she was chosen to play Dorothy. In prep she watched the movie so many times I grew so tired of it...but thankfully enough time has passed that I know love it again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I never thought about people looking at the part of my hair when I text... Yuk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Wicked, and the gold brick costume, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.