2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player? Nope. Not a fan.
3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech? I'd like to win an award for my phenomenal weight loss, and I'd like to thank my personal trainer. Only I haven't lost any weight and I don't have a personal trainer.
6) There's an older lady who proclaims during a TV commercial, "I will give up beer, bread, wine or soda but I won't give up Life Alert!" No, we're not going to debate her diet. Instead the question is: What are some of the staples that are always on your grocery list? It seems I'm forever buying paper towels. Viva or Bounty. I have three cats and need durable paper towels to deal with hairballs and litter boxes.
7) What's your favorite sitcom of all time? I Love Lucy
8) When it comes to your socks, do you prefer solids, stripes or prints? Solids. Socks with cutesy prints don't look as good with my shoes.
9) At what age do you consider a person "middle aged?" And when do they transition to "old?" I guess 40 to 55 is middle aged. Then 56 and beyond is old. I base this on the boxes I've seen in online surveys.