24. Tell me what's on your mind? I'm pissed that MDA fired Jerry Lewis. Where else but the Labor Day Telethon could I see a grown man stick his hand up the ass of a giant Paul McCartney puppet and perform a duet of "The Girl Is Mine?" (I'm not imagining that act. I actually saw it on one of Jerry's last telethons.)
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months? I see THE BOSS at Wrigley Field this Friday. In October I see Streisand. November is Holy Month (my birthday).
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing? Sure. I've noticed boyfriends like giving me shirts to wear the morning after.
25. When did you last talk to your BFF? Received an email from him Friday afternoon.
28. When is your next road trip? I don't have anything planned. BUT I do have over a week of vacation time left, so I may just take off.
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to? Yes. My aforementioned BFF is a man. My friend John is very accepting, too.
30. How's your heart? Been battered so many times it must look like Ali's fists after one of the Frazier fights.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important? Yes. My high school years were very painful in this regard.
32. Do you think somebody's secretly in love with you? I suspect so.
33. What are you planning on doing after this? I have no plans for today. The makes me happy.
34. Last time you yelled at someone? I don't remember.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today? It's rather early ...
36. Who do you not get along with? My least favorite coworker, The Chocolate Covered Spider.
37. What does your most recent text say? Mine to him: "For real?" His to me: "No lie! I saw ID." A friend of mine told me actually met someone named Elvis.
38. What are you wearing right now? My Vitameatavegamin night shirt. (I'm a slave to fashion.)
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it? More comfortable now that I don't have braces on my teeth.
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese? A couple days ago.
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name? Michael and Gracie.
42. How did you feel when you woke up? Thirsty.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? It's a little early ...
44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table? Poor old Clint looked pathetic, didn't he?
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight? Watching Dead Again (1991) with Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson. I looooove that movie! It's a murder mystery/love story. Just romantic enough, just scary enough. What? You haven't seen it? You must!