Thursday, August 23, 2012

Done!

Today was a low-energy day. I woke up feeling fine (see post below) and thought I'd have a whole day before me to accomplish ... stuff. But after a long, luxurious bath I had a hard time moving forward. I didn't even make it out the door to "breakfast" until after noon!

Then I just exchanged many (MANY) emails with my best friend re: his job search and napped. I tried reading two different books and nothing captured my attention.

But I did manage to do my week's laundry. It's a time-consuming chore that I hate, and I feel quite satisfied now that it's behind me until Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know what you mean about hating to do laundry. All that schlepping!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.