Monday, July 16, 2012

Even I didn't expect this!

I'm always a Cub fan, win or lose. But it's easier when they win. Which they have actually been doing! They have reigned victorious for 7 of the last 10 games, with a winning streak of four in a row. I'm beginning to expect a happy outcome when I sit down to watch a game. How cool is that?

I just wish we weren't soon going to say goodbye to Ryan Dempster and maybe even Geovany Soto, two of my favorite players. It's almost as though the better they do, they sooner they will leave, and that makes me a little sad.


1 comment:

  1. The better they get, the sooner they leave...I feel this with the Cubs AND with the Bears. My kids are going to the game tomorrow night, to my beloved bleacher seats, and I hope they see a win. I agree that watching lately has been more fun because of the W's!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.