Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Want Wednesday

I want to feel better! I don't know what's wrong. Yesterday I woke up with quasi-migraine that left me feeling unsettled and a little nauseous. And that's just one day. It's more than that. I'm not sleeping soundly. While I'm moving more but I'm not losing weight and I'm always tired ... distracted ... drained … breathless. If I don't feel better by Labor Day I'm going back to the doctor to see what's going on. Am I unhappy? Depressed? I don't know. Hate this. I thought having my cyst removed would take care of this feeling, but now it's back.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you were feeling better. And I hope it's not peri-menopause or menopause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling icky just stinks. hope you will feel better soon.
    yes, menopause is not fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:53 PM

    One of my blogging friends was recently diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome...that could explain some things.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.