Monday, February 27, 2012

This Dog Has His Day

Yes, The Artist was a wonderful movie. And yes, Jean DuJardin was a charming and compelling leading man. But for me, the movie (and therefore its Best Picture Oscar) belongs to Uggy. I was so happy to see him included in the celebrations during last night's Oscar telecast.

I heard that, since Uggy is now 10 years old, he may be retiring from long-format film and TV work and will just concentrate on commercials from now on. If that's true, I'm happy see he went out on top.

I LOVE that dog!




1 comment:

  1. I'm sad my boyfriend, George, didn't take home the trophy. I didn't stay awake for the results but I'm scanning through on my dvr now.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.