Sunday, February 19, 2012

Not a perfect Saturday

My head hurts. My jaw hurts. I'm grumpy.  All I want to do is sleep. Not exactly a delightful day off.

It wasn't all bad, though. While it took several hours in the dentist chair, the endodontist seemed optimistic that she has been able to save my tooth. Yea! And it cost less (or insurance paid more) than anticipated. Double yea! But I'm a little sore. Without the Napoxen, I'd be a lot sore.

The Naproxen combined with the sudafed I'm taking for the sinus infection is taking its toll. I don't feel like myself. And I kinda miss me.






Image: Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. If I took all that medication, I'd probably be in a coma. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.